Are you someone who is looking for a way to access the Free Fire Advance Server by Garena? We have compiled just the right information for you. In this post, we will be sharing a step-by-step guide so that you can easily avail all those benefits that come with the Free Fire Advance Server.
What is the Free Fire Advance Server?
The Free Fire Advance server allows you to access tons of new in-game updates, maps, new weapons, new settings, and so on. This allows you to test those new features before they make it public for all as a major update. So you might be thinking what’s in for you?
Here’s a simple answer – You get rewarded with lots of Free Fire Diamonds when you find a bug and report it to the team. You also get a chance to earn more free fire diamonds when you perform certain missions or actions within the game.
Steps to gain access to activation code for Free Fire Advance Server
1. Open google and search for “Free Fire Advance Server Registration”
2. You will be directed to a site that will ask for your Full Name, Email, and Mobile Number. Make sure you enter those details carefully as the code will be sent to your entered email address.
3. After the registration is successful, you will be provided with an APK for Android to download and install.
4. Make sure that you don’t have any restrictions on your phone else the APK won’t install.
5. The activation code generally takes up anywhere from 8 hours to 24 hours on average.
6. Once you receive the code, just input it into the text box which will pop up in-game and you are all set to play in the Advance Server.
A suggestion from our end would be to use a Gmail account while registering for the Advance Server as it seems to have worked for some creators out there.
You may find the “login with Facebook” option but our advice to you would be to use an email address to register. This may improve your chance of receiving the Activation Code for Advance Server.
Expected Features in the Free Fire Advance Server
There’s a new vibration mode available in this Free Fire server that will be triggered based on the enemy’s footsteps, different gun usages, and so on. It’s something that is in a very early stage but it does sound promising.
You get to change clothes quickly in the lobby instead of visiting the vault every time. Make sure you have the combinations set and you will just have to switch between those outfits. This makes things a little easier and seamless.
There’s a new pet in this which goes by the name of “Flash”. It reduces damage from behind and you can max it up for further benefits.
The Vault/ Collection layout seems to have gone through a major change and it looks much more appealing now.
There’s an improved drop mechanism within the game by Free Fire.
Last but not least there’s this new Shotgun which was being talked about for some time. It’s finally here and it provides decent damage when it’s charged properly.
We hope you found what you were looking for and have fun playing this game. Just a thing to remember is that there have been multiple instances where people aren’t receiving their activation codes for the advance server.
In that case, you may need to have some patience or try it out with a different contact number/ email.